Elliptical trainers or cross trainers are one of the most popular gym equipment out there. But sadly, not many understand it’s benefits and thus, it remains as one of the most underestimated training machines. An elliptical trainer provides you with a full-body workout. Other than that, it also has several other benefits to offer as well. For example, it is considered to be one of the best cardio machines. Not just that, but it also helps you to increase your strength and endurance as well. Speaking of elliptical trainers, we have reviewed one of the popular models in the market. The Exerpeutic 5000 Magnetic Elliptical trainer is what you need if you are looking for the ideal home workout fitness machine.
This is one of the best-selling fitness products currently available in the market. If you are looking for a budget-friendly option under $500 then this could be one of your choices. The unit comes with all the necessary features that you may be looking for in your elliptical trainer. With its double-drive transmission system, it is able to provide you with a smooth and natural elliptical motion. For an elliptical trainer available within the price bracket of $500, it has an impressive 18-inch stride length. Even the sleek design of the unit gets the attention of the buyers. With this elliptical, you can avail 7 different training modes along with 12 training programs which will provide you with an intense full-body workout at home.
The Exerpeutic 5000 Magnetic Elliptical trainer has got all its features on point. If you are looking for a budget-friendly elliptical trainer which is efficient at the same time, you can surely consider this model on your list. Before, investing in the Exerpeutic 1318 5000 take a look at its features listed below.
You may also be interested in these trainers:
- The most eye-catching feature is it’s sleek and slim design. It is because of it’s an excellent design that the unit is able to provide you with a natural stride motion.
- Comes with easy on the/off facility as the pedals are ideally positioned six inches above the ground. This is beneficial for users who have joint aches and even for elderly users as well.
- The dual handlebars of the unit provide you with a full-body workout. With the help of this feature, you can work both your lower and upper body. This will help you to work on your shoulders and arms. Not just that, but it is also effective for your quads and glutes as well.
- For a budget-friendly machine, it is equipped with an impressive 18-inch stride length which makes things convenient for the users. The stride length of the machine is great and also offers you a full range and comfortable motion.
- Users also love the durable construction of the trainer. It is made with heavy-duty steel which increases the stability of the machine even when you are having an intense training.
- The machine is designed to support up to 275 pounds of user weight.
- Extended leg stabilizers provided prevent any side movement while training on it.
- Equipped with a string 3 piece crank system which provides you with continuous and smooth performance.
- With the large pedals of the machine, you don’t have to worry about slipping while working out.
- Comes with a belt system and a double flywheel which ensures smooth and better motion. This makes it comfortable for the users to work out on.
- Equipped with a smart computer console which comes with 7 different training modes and 12 different training programs. With this feature, users can have a challenging workout session at home.
- With the 24 levels magnetic tension system you can have an intense workout session.
- A Reading rack where you can place your book and magazine and go through it while working out.
- heavy steel construction
- 12 training programs
- 24 level magnetic tension system
- 7 training modes
- 18-inch stride length
- Supports up to 275 of user weight
- Great Price
- Sleek and slim design
- Dual handlebars
- Extended leg stabilizers
- Large pedals
- Extensive positive reviews
- Reading rack obscures display screen
- Some buyers complain about the resistance being to hard even on lower levels
- Buyers also referred that the calories counter is way off (underestimating calorie consumption)
- Lacking a cooling fan
Yes, you can alternate between the handles and the stationary bars
Some users have reported this, but it is related to poor assembly or lack of maintenance. Get a WD40 and use it on the noisy areas.
Contact Immediately the Paradigm Health and Fitness support. You can reach them at email@example.com, or at their support: Paradigm Health and Wellness Support
Pretty good actually, many users report that they don’t see much of a difference, in terms of body workout and results, on the Exerpeutic than they would at a gym’s elliptical
It will be shipped via UPS
Yes, it is called My Cloud Fitness, you can get it at the google play store. Click here to check it out
At the Paradigm Health and Wellness Oficial Website: follow this link to see their available replacement parts
It doesn’t need electricity to work, but you won’t be able to adjust the tension or use the preset workout programs.
It is a 6V AC adapter
It is 110V
The pedal and the lowest is 6″ and at the highest it is 18″
Not they are not
Yes, the display is lit and very easy to use.
The Exerpeutic 5000 elliptical trainer is one of the best budget-friendly options that you can get in the market. This Exerpeutic model is equipped with great features. In fact, you are getting more than what should be expected within this price range. The excellent construction of the machine makes it a durable fitness product which is ideal for use at home. With the use of this unit, you can have an intense workout at home. If you are looking for an efficient elliptical trainer within a low budget, this is what you should go for.
Specification: Exerputic 6000 QF Magnetic Elliptical with Bluetooth MyCloudFitness App